Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's Monday... what did I expect

Today, I have been working photographs, and those who have visited me at my house knows where my computer is set up. Looking out at the driveway/carport so I know if anyone comes up.

I go out to the mail box at 12:22 (yes, I checked the time before I went) and opened the letterbox to find a "Unable to deliver" yellow card from Australia Express Post. The time of attempted delivery was stated ast 12:19. My front door is open, and no one came up the driveway. I called the number on it, and got the usual serving of bullshit. I will scrap my plans for tomorrow, and hang around here waiting. :-/

Alan came home from TAFE, and he was pissed off. According to the driveer, it seems that his student concession card, the one that gets (or should I say USED to get) him a lower bus fare is no longer 'good enough'. Since when? He used it Friday without a problem. If there was a policy change, would have been nice to have known. Will be calling TransPerth about this.


ETA: I called them. Seems that they have changed their methods. You MUST have a smart rider card now. Would have been nice to know back in JANUARY! (grrr)



No comments:

Post a Comment