Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh... my

I logged onto my RedBubble site to check for messages, and found something that kind of made me boggle.

I was looking through some of the group photos thinking to myself which would inspire me to want to draw/paint; and, sure enough I found myself being attracted to seeing this work just like a magnet; I mean, I looked…then, tried looking elsewhere…then, went back to look again…; went off once more…went back to go take yet another look. For me, any artwork which I tend to find myself returning to again and again; this tells me that work touches me really very deeply.

In my opinion, you are a truly GREAT photographer…because, after looking through all of your gallery…I can see you do it not just once, alone…but, again and again, successfully…creating some truly ‘unforgettable’ photos. Extremely well done. Your talents are just brilliant!

I take photos myself occasionally; but, unlike you, I’m not very skilled or technical; so I only use 35mm(point and shoot)/use once, then, throw away cameras/or else, my LG mobile phone camera. So, certainly I deeply appreciate any tips that you have to offer me to improve. Thus, I noted especially what you said in your profile, the gist of which went ‘you take photos like you were making a film; this helps you to focus; and, also, to be very highly selective.’ - Anyway, thanks a lot for the tip; I promise I won’t ever forget it! ;)

shadoutcarver says "Next step, your own exhibition."



No comments:

Post a Comment