Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yeah, toys

I am tired of being housebound due to not knowing how to get anywhere.

Solved that quick-fast-and-in-a-hurry. Got a portable GPS that has 'bike path' mapping option. Will be planning trips that will bypass some of those really steep hills that might be a bit too much for my scooter. I expect to put a lot of mileage on my e-scooter.

Went to the dentist office today, to see if I could finally be in a dentist chair without it pulling really hard on my lower back. Dr Ian isn't there anymore, but I was told they would keep to the promise about "you can do whatever needs be done, cleaning, drilling, whatever, but numb my mouth first! I could sit in the chair with only one position being umm uncomfortable. I know I am 2 yrs overdue for a check up, but they agreed I had more important things to take care of first.

So, I go in tomorrow for exam, and probably to make an appointment for a cleaning. I know I need something done to one of my front teeth, the one slightly overlapped by the other, so probably has the start of, if not already a cavity.



No comments:

Post a Comment