Monday, May 18, 2009

16 (or more) hours?

That is what Windows is reporting that it will take to transfer 239 gigs from one external hard drive to another. Shifting everything to a larger hd and will use the 'small' one for Acerchild. To speed things up, I decided to let AcerRacer just run with the transfer and use other computer to prevent slowdowns.

I took BunnyM's advice and just uninstalled all of McCafee Security Suite, since I don't use it, and it's just taking up space. There is also the habit that the software has of just deleting files it claims are viruses, and not allowing user (moi) to select what action to take.

Eyes are still a bit wonky, the left eye more than the right. If I keep the windows closed, the dry air, and pet fur make them itch. If I open the window, the cool fresh air soothes... for about 15 minutes, and then the pollen from the wattles and other trees get things itching again.

Tai Chi is scheduled for tonight. Want to go, but the last thing my eyes need is exposure to 6 or more different vile colognes/perfumes that the older women there seem to marinate themselves in. I so want to tell them that the 250ml bottle of scent they get is NOT a single dose bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment