Tuesday, May 19, 2009

95% Set up now

Acerchild is once again set up at the breakfast bar, with a USB hub, an external HD, USB HDTV dongle, and just about all the software installed now. I will be clearing the external drive of many things, as it was the 'old' one that I replaced with a 640 gig drive. The old one is a 250 gig drive, big enough for using as a data storage for the 'back up' computer. Once I cleared off all the Chuck, BSG, Dexter shows, I have 196 gigs free.

Ziggy is going nuts right now. It's the first time it has rained since we got her. I have the front door open and she is all agog. It's fun and funny watching her, as life as a pet is so much different than life in a cattery. Everything is brand new to her, even though she is going on 5 yrs old. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment