Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday

It was cool today, bordering on cold, enough to have to wear long sleeved shirt under T Shirt at the archery range today. Archery was a bit of a misery to me today. My right shoulder blade was hurting, and I don't know why. It just hurt, sometimes if I took a deep breath it would hurt even more. Maybe I sprained it(?).

Off to Foo Gwai for lunch. Pork Bun sacrifice to Akire-yta went off without a hitch. Got an odd look from someone at another table. *chuckle*

Came home and had a chat with Un-son, Robin's mom, Jean, about the tree that decided Mitosis was a good idea. Some of it fell over toward their yard. Have to get a tree lopper out here, remove the rest of the tree and to take down the dead wattle tree in the front. Get him to mulch em for us and spread it out in the front yard.



No comments:

Post a Comment