Friday, May 15, 2009

Now I am getting annoyed

Two weeks ago, Alan was hit by a car that ran a stop sign. A week ago, we called the police station to get a copy of the 'incident report'. We were told that someone there would get a hold of us. Still nothing, and trying to call them has resulted in nothing but a continuous busy signal. (For my US buddies and family, we have to call the 'non emergency number' to talk to someone.)

We can't proceed with recouping medical costs (medications, bandaging, out of pocket expenses for doctor's visits) and getting the e-bike replaced.

Ok, I admit, I am not annoyed. I am pissed off. The police seem to be better at setting up speed cameras then following up on someone almost getting run over. OH yeah, forgot. Someone getting run over doesn't line the coffers.



No comments:

Post a Comment