Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cleaning, stage one

And as usual, the house looks more like a disaster than a 'work in progress'. Furniture moved, vacuum clearer and rug shampooer in the middle of the room, boxes broken down and tossed out the door.

Delicious Irony and Discordia13 stopped by. My supply of 'pharmaceutical strength RedBull has been restocked for a small fee. *mantles over the small, yet powerful bottles* Mine!

Just about finished up with the front lounge. I wonder if there is any way to teach Keito not to shed so much? *sigh* Have to shift some furniture over to the other side of the room so I have full access to the floor on that side now.

Been cleaning in stages, as the last time I did this sort of overhaul, it landed me in the ER. Daggles and Meegan have both told me to take it easy, and to not try to get it all done in one day. I would really like to do just that, but my back would cave in if I tried.

So, 2.5 rooms down, 7.5 rooms to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment