Saturday, August 8, 2009

Zee brownies.....

Aikidomayland told me they were descended upon by bipedal locusts! He was so nice. One of the girls there didn't get one, so he gave the last one, which he had put aside for his coffee break, to her. For his reward I made a 3rd pan of brownies.

Got my copy of Photoshop CS3 Extended. Many places are 'unloading' them for really decent prices. It makes getting CS4 upgrade well within my budget, but only if I download it from the US. Why? Because the upgrade is $199 in the US, and even with exchange rate, that's $237 AUD, but if I dl it from Australian site, it's $405. WTF?? Almost double? Well, my momma didn't raise any fools. She might have married three of them, but she didn't raise any.

Have a lot to get done tomorrow. Take the fuzzwads to the Very Expensive Technician. Then take a bike to be cleaned, olied etc etc. And other errands. Lots. *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment