Monday, August 31, 2009

Excuse me?

Well, archery was a bust today, as Aikidomayland forgot that because of the Perth "City to Surf" fun run, that the archery range would be cut off from traffic. Not all was lost, as we went to Hardly Normal errr Harvey Norman, and replaced the the blender with the cracked jug with a nice heavy duty one.

Came home, installed some new games, surfed the net to make sure we had all the updated drivers, and to keep abreast of any updates.

Went to pick up mother in law, An, for Sunday coffee, and to show her how to press the buttons on the mobile phone so she could read messages. As we get out of the car, and An looks at me... stares really. I look down to see if I had spilled something on the front of my shirt (long sleeved t-shirt, wht the moon on it). She comes up to me and says (I kid you not) "That image, that moon, it has a 3D aspect."
*boggle* "Uhh, .. huh?"

She gestured towards my bust line, and said "This shirt looks too 3D, you should rethink wearing it."

That's right, people. My mother in law has decided I am too well endowed. Now go back and re-read this for all the hidden clues.



No comments:

Post a Comment