Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tai Chi tonight

I promised Aikidomayland that I would do no yardwork today, so I would be up for Tai Chi tonight. I missed this past Monday, and the previous Wednesday because of weeding, mulching, transplanting, rototilling etc.

Got the three furwads their pet insurance. Aikidomayland agrees with me that the cost to have the pet insurance is less than one emergency vet visit per cat. I told him it's kind of like old rub about having a condom: would rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Ziggy hasn't suddenly become Miss Cuddly, but she has been making sure she sits or sleeps close to one of us. I am taking that to mean that her transitioning from Cattery cat to pet is moving along nicely. At least she isn't cringing and ducking every time one of us tries to scritch or pat her.



No comments:

Post a Comment