Sunday, September 27, 2009

Attack of the cleaning bug

Part.. something or other.

Decided to tackle the bedroom. Not fun. You end up making it a worse mess than it was before it starts to look or get clean! The sneezing phase has well and truly commenced. Lots of dust kicked up, lots of things thrown away. Aikidomayland side of the room, not so much, as I don't know what is keepers, and what can be tossed. He will have to do that when he gets back.

Lent Un-son, Robin and his parents my mulcher. Best to use it when the trimmings are still green but it can handle dried up foliage and branches. Just won't be as 'fluffy' a mulch.

Tired now. Lack of sleep, and physical labor means glitchy sore back. Actually, the sore back kind of makes for the lack of sleep. *sigh* Either way, I am done for today. I have a fresh cup of coffee, and some 86% cocoa chocolate. Food of the gods and me!



No comments:

Post a Comment