Monday, September 21, 2009

I looked into my crystal ball..

And I see an early night for me. Too many pre-dawn awakenings, and now that Aikidomayland is winging his way to Zambia, I am going to play catch up on snooze time. Yay me.

Already have a list of things to get done while he is away. I have two very antiquated light fixtures that have blown bulbs in them that I can't remove. Since they are extremely old (probably original when the house was built about 25 yrs ago) they are probably well past their Use By date. Also want to see about getting a two outlet power point installed on the other side of this room. Mostly to get rid of the clot of wires sitting against the wall.

Ziggy is still upset, and will be for another few more days, until her eyes are completely cleared up. Eh.. she'll get over it... maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment