Monday, December 7, 2009

All the creatures were stirring

Amok in the house!

With Aikidomayland coming back this week, I have been going through closets, cupboards and other places, throwing things away left right and center. The only problem is I have kicked up a lot of dust, and both me and the two fosters are having itchy eye problems. Luckily for us all, I have the ointment for them, and eyedrops for me.

Went out with Meegan and Daggles for coffee and a very late lunch in Fremantle. Hit up Elizabeth's Book store on the way back to the car. I resisted temptation, and didn't come home with any.

Simba and Ziggy had a bit of a tussle again. They have got to get this pecking order bullshit settled, as I am getting tired of the fight and the subsequent mess on a rug.



No comments:

Post a Comment