Monday, December 7, 2009

Waiting it the hardest part

I'm still in a holding pattern, waiting for the 'right' computer to arrive. Been running a great deal of my programs off a thumb drive, and keeping all personal info off this 'wrong' one.

Mostly all's quiet on the kitty front. Had a bit of a dust up between Ziggy and Simba this morning... again. I broke it up and shooed Simba outside to chill out. Lucy followed him because she can't stand to not be around him. heh

Had another 'issue' with Simba. I just cleaned it up, deodorized the carpet, and then re-scented that spot with my lavender oil. This is the first time he has done this in a week, so I am hoping that this gap between this stress related issue is waning. I will be happy if it is.

Aikidomayland calls everyday. Now I know the company pays for the phone calls, but jeeze, this is gonna be huge. Well, he will be home next week. Then we have a few days to recover, and the Fleetwood Mac concert. Woo hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment