Saturday, December 12, 2009

Come what may

Took Aikidomayland to Disc World for a diagnostic. Paul will call us back on the verdict. Also, I told him I received an email from Acer, about their NEW quad cores available now. He will be looking into that.

Raided the "Wishing tree". Two little kids will have something under the tree this year. Well, two somethings. Every year I do this. It stems from when I was in real dire straights, some friends rallied around and helped. And I promised I would return the favor every year if I could.

Simba was naughty again. *sigh* I was thinking about where he was doing this improper toileting. The futon (
Aikidomayland
slept on that a few times), Alans' bed, and
Aikidomayland's
side of the bed. Could he be seeing Aikidomayland and Alan as dominant males, so is making his mark? Don't know, but I wasn't happy. I cold busted Simba, and I hollered. He knew he had done wrong, and hid. He was also expecting to be hit. He cringed, ducked and closed his eyes. Was I angry at his behavior? Yes, but wasn't going to beat him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment