Thursday, December 24, 2009

And it started off so well

I felt Ziggy was stagnating in the lounge, so I toted her out to the pet enclosure, closed the door so Simba and Lucy stayed in the house. Ziggy was totally blissing out. Loki came up from the outside, and I unzipped the door and brought him in. They both were blissing out in the sunshine, hammocks etc. He and Ziggy were doing just fine until my son decided to let Loki in. I went back to the door, and there was Ziggy looking forlorn, so I opened the door to let her in. Simba and Lucy came out from where they were hiding running straight at Ziggy, and Ziggy dove into the kennel.

Managed to get her out of that, and into the house. She dove under the breakfront, and Simba who is much larger than she is, just stood there and looked under the breakfront.

30 seconds after I left the room, Simba squirmed under the breakfront, and he and Ziggy had at it. Considering how small a space, and the fact Ziggy spat out a mouthful of fur, I think Simba came out 2nd best.

I brought her back into the lounge and closed to door so she would chill out. Then after a while, checked her for damage, and then checked Simba for damage. Didn't find any. No harm no foul, I guess.

*sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment