Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wow

Went to see Avatar, in 3D. Man, was that a good movie. It was the quickest 3 hr movie I ever sat through.

Aikidomayland started picking it apart before we had even gotten back to the car, in his typical buzzkill fashion when he doesn't get it. He somehow missed the reason the humans had to wear O2 breathers, even though it was clearly stated in the first 20 mins of the movie. He also got "squeamish" during a scene when the jackass jarhead got shot with two arrows. I pointed out that he didn't get all squeamish when Boromir in LotR got three in the chest.

But I digress. Excellent movie, more than lived up to the adverts. Want to see it again, without Buzzkill.



1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your recommendation.  I really want to see it, probably when my son is in town.  He isn't squeamish at all, I don't believe--except perhaps about airplane crashes.  I don't like torture and fire injuries, but arrows in the chest are okay, no problem.

    ReplyDelete