Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Post holiday humdrum

Meegan and I went pillaging yesterday. Got two sets of really nice sheets (400 thread count). Also got some new nose studs, as I am rather tired of the dull piercing studs.

Leg and back was singing AVE MARIA in 4 part harmony, so I decided it was time for the pool. A total of 2 hours in it, not only was the leg feeling better, but the chronic ache in my back/hip area disappeared for a goodly amount of time.

Simba has been really going after Ziggy. He doesn't try to hurt her (remember, he is her son, and he remembers her), but she wants nothing to do with him. She starts growling at him, challenging him. And if he gets closer, she screams blue bloody murder. I am sporting 4 parallel scratches on my ribs where Ziggy panic jumped, using me as a launch pad. Well, we have come up with a plan: if Simba (more like when)goes after Ziggy again, he will be put in the bathroom, with the door closed for 3 to 5 minutes. He is a smart cat, and will figure it out. And this will help Ziggy, who is so stressed out right now, because Simba just wants to get acquainted again. Maybe we should get some Feli-away from 'her' room too.



No comments:

Post a Comment