Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The "Sung" hero has returned

Un-son, Robin is back from his trip to Germany. Poor kid came back with a nastly cold. I jokingly asked for post cards, and made sure I didn't say mail them as he would have gotten back before they did. *laugh* Beer ads.

Everything is just about set up now. It's amazing how much each new incarnation is remarkably similar in set up. A few of my graphics program plugins don't work with 64fbit, but will wait to update them.

Riddle me this, other cat owners of LJ (or is that bloggers owned by cats?): why is it when I go to be very very late (after 1am) Loki is polite about waking us up a the usual time, but when we go to bed at the saner and earlier hour, he becomes the juggernaut of pounce, jump, and thud?



No comments:

Post a Comment