Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Not locked, huh?

Found out this morning that Aikidomayland padlocked the zipper pulls of the cat enclosure together, but neglected to:

A: Give me a set of keys to unlock it.

B: Unlock it before he left.

C: Then tell me to check his suitcase pockets. The extra keys were in there.

D: And then try to tell me I am wrong when I told him the suitcase was locked.

I asked him "I would if the suitcase wasnt locked. What? You afraid someone is gonna steal dustbunnies in it?"

He insists it can't be locked as he used the lock to lock the enclosure.







I then asked him should I get some NotBoltCutters and remove them?

He then said look inside, instead. The only thing in there was another lock, and a plastic bag from Electronic Boutique. I asked him if he wanted me to take a picture of that and send it to him, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment