Monday, February 15, 2010

Lime Daiquiris

Made from the limes of my own tree. A cool, yummy end of a hot day.

Archery this morning was odd. Started off well, but then the temperature soared. Everyone kind of wilted and went home early.

Cooled off for a bit, and then tackled chlorinating and cleaning the pool and filter before taking a dip. Had a small problem with mosquito larvae because the tarp didn't fit, would sink in on one side, letting in a 'puddle' to sit stagnant in the middle of the tarp. Got those taken care of, and ordered the fitted pool cover for it. I put the water feature water pump in the pool, to increase aeration. That along with the water filter will take care of the problem.

Also had to hunt around for filter cartridge replacements. After much fruitless searching, I stumbled across one phrase. "Compatible with Type 1". Led me to the filter replacements. I order 2 (they come in pairs).

All that took about 4 hrs. I got my cool splash time. Blessed relief.

And now, sipping on a deliciously cold lime daiquiri. Aikidomayland is enjoying his, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment