Tuesday, July 13, 2010

And he's leavin' on a jet plane

But I know exactly when he'll be back again. Yes, Aikidomayland is on his way back to Africa. I have my BOOK OF LISTS and am trying to decide what repair/maintenance I will have worked on while he is away. I was thinking about having the carpeting in the front lounge pulled out and the floor re-surfaced/covered with something a little more durable, but that will have to wait for warmer weather, and to time it to the next household waste curb side pickup.

Set up the new 13 port USB hub, and have shifted the external drives from the desk to the floor, as Ziggy did a flying leap landing behind my computer, and knocked them off the desk. Their not being damaged is a tribute to Aikidomayland and years of fast reflexive actions. He got them before they hit the floor.

After cleaning the bookcase, I found several 1 and 2 gig SD cards. They will make great video SD cards to transport converted videos from one computer to another.



No comments:

Post a Comment