Friday, July 30, 2010

I like books

And I like software manuals/books. Yes, I am the type who will RTFM.

I have used Corel Paint Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 for about 2 years, pretty much using it like I had with my old JASC v7 of the same program. I felt I wasn't really getting full use out of it. That there were things I could be doing with it and wasn't. That was brought home even more when I bought the software for a friend for a birthday present.

After some research, I decided to get a CPSPPX2 'how to' book. The good thing about this is now there is X3 out and all products for the X2 can be gotten on the cheap, therefore I got two copies. One for me, and one for the friend.

I've just been paging through it, stopping randomly and reading, and turns out I was right. There is a LOT this program can do that I wasn't utilizing.



No comments:

Post a Comment