Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ok, RSPCA W.A. , what the hell are you doing?

I understand the need for the RSPCA in Western Australia doing something about the feral cat populations, and removing animals from hoarders, or removing abused/neglected animals from homes,  but this is stupid.

The RSPCA is supporting a drafted law that will allow them to enter anyones' house, if they have more than 2 cats, with no exceptions for pedigree breeders or people like me who are fostering and remove 'excess animals'.  This could seriously impact people like me who foster, or want to foster rescued animals.

I got this from Ziggy/Simba/Lucy's breeder. I have told her if she needs any signatures on a petition, let me know.

Simba and Lucy enjoying the warmth of our heated bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment