Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Well, Ziggy is miffed

I have been re-arranging her known universe, and she does not like it one little bit.

So far, I have once again put things back on the shelves (taking wagers on how long it will stay there), took the rather cat fur covered blanket off for a wash, thereby depriving her of her 'sofa tent'.   The amount of fur I removed from it before putting it in the washing machine.. cripes, I could have made Loki a new friend.

Because I have been emptying shelves and moving furniture, I have to vacuum the floor again, as and her majesty Ziggy isn't going to like it.

Aikidomayland  has safely arrived in Africa and is now pestering me with text messages.  Glad to know he's ok, but he should remember the time difference. I'm having dinner and would prefer it not to be cold. heh.



No comments:

Post a Comment