Monday, November 1, 2010

*Yawn*

Long day, but a good one.

Cats were polite and let us sleep until 7am. I had put what archery gear we were going to use out last night. Got there around 9:30. I ended up helping to coach a bit.

The screwiest thing, though. It must have been Darwin Award rehearsals or try outs, because we had people keep walking behind the targets, in front of the archers. Three of them were a mother, father and baby in a baby carriage! Yeesh.

Got home, and did some more set up work with AcerRacer. I installed yLaunch, and copied the tasks from this computer so I can at least remember what I want to have installed. heh

Then it was dinner out with Mother In Law. Let it suffice to say I survived, and it was no where near as stressful as it was last time. And in the words of Alan, I 'tattled' on Aikidomayland about his not sleeping , his being depressed. We wrangled a promise from him to make appointment with counselor again.

Really tired, off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment