Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Amazon/Kindle slides down a notch in the respect department

I have been running into an issue when getting ebooks for Kindle App on my tablet. Many times, I will get "Invalid Item: remove from device and redownload from archives", and when I do this, I get the same Invalid message, the same .. well, you get it. Round and round.

I asked for Kindle support to call me. After deleting the app, then reinstalling it (yes, did this before too) and still getting the same error message, I am informed it's because Kindle didn't come preinstalled on the device.

Huh? That excuse just doesn't wash! Kindle App didn't come preinstalled on my desktop, or netbook, or laptop, and guess what? I don't get this error message! Why do some boosk open without a hitch, but some puke up the above error message?

So, Kindle/Amazon, stop trying to fix the blame and fix the damned problem!



No comments:

Post a Comment