Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let me splain.. no, will take too long, let me sum up.

I keep getting strong suggestions that I so something professional with my photography. I get this a lot, and get rave reviews of my work. I have had a about (not counting my own purchases of calendars or t-shirts) 280 photo sales. Sounds like a lot, but it's not a lot coming my way. (I get about 30% of total sale price, the rest goes to the hosting site for manufacturing and shipping)

Biggest problem I face (and Wing and I were served this in spades at a photographers get together a while back) is because I don't have letters attached to the front or back of my name indicating degrees.. well, lets just say Wing and I could have gotten frostbite from some of the attendees when they discovered we weren't 'professionals'. or didn't have a degree in Photography/Arts.

For your viewing pleasure, a professional quality photo, taken by an unlettered person. Enjoy.

Photographers at the Pinnacles: You don't always need a warm body for a portrait! :D



Taken shortly after dawn, giving the entire area a golden hue, and stark shadows.





No comments:

Post a Comment