Saturday, March 5, 2011

A bit more

Earlier this week, Wing and I went to Dr Sketchy's Anti Art show, where we were allowed to photograph the burlesque dancer/model. I took about 100 photos. Discounting duplicates, there are about 20 that came out fan-freaking-tastic. Because of her costuming, I ended up making them look 'vintage'.

I emailed the dancer, by request, asked her if I could have her permission to post the photos on my commercial RedBubble site.

This was reply:

Hi Sandra

I would love to see them before posting them if thats possible? Also, if
you are to put them on redbubble to sell, am I able to use them to with
your permission and credit?

Thanks

M*****


I sent her copies, telling her she most certainly had my permission to use them, as long as I get photo credit , and this was her reply.

Wow Sandra

These are so beautiful!! Thanks so much. I cant wait to put them on my
facebook. Ill certainly credit you. Do you have a website that you want
me to mention?

M*****


Here's one of them





No comments:

Post a Comment