Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I need a pet psychiatrist

Loki is worse than a limpet mine. I really wanted to sleep in, but his furry-godliness wouldn't let me... not until I fwapped him with a pillow. (Before you dash off to call PETA or ASPCA, no animals were injured, and that includes me!)

Everything from mid shoulders down is giving me more grief than usual, but thinking about how the con was a 5 day photo shoot, I'm not overly surprised. Got some great photographs. Still wading through them.

This is what I have so far:


Justina RobsonJenny BlackfordReese HauxbyBeyond the TrapdoorMarion was here!Paul Kidd
Ju - Just a little Bit EvilPulling FacesHelen Creagh - Dark NouveauKendra - PortraitKendra makes an entranceDave Luckett
Simon HaynesEllen DatlowSean WilliamsProper Care and Feeding of a FraggleGrant WatsonWing Chung vs Very tight bottle cap
Terri in YellowJP Group Hug

SwanCon 2011/NatCon 50, a set on Flickr.



No comments:

Post a Comment