Sunday, April 24, 2011

SwanCon 2011: Saturday, and the Masquerade

It was great. The level of costume making more than made up for the poor showing at WorldCon. Have many pics, just have to sort through them al, deleting duplicates, blurry ones, or ones that are unflattering. I don't like crappy photos of me, so I refuse to do that to anyone else.

There is this one person who for years has been always in my face, up too close, stalking me. I'm not the only person he has done this to, but I have been doing the "ignore him, don't respond" etc in hopes he would just go away. In fact, when he snuck up behind me yesterday and said "hello" after my reflexive 'hello' back, when I saw who it was, I think said "Now go away."

One would think that would be a big enough hint. But no, not with him. He got very up close into my personal space last night when I was taking a break from the music of the Masquerade ball/Dance. I turned around and he was less than 3 inches from my face. I got pissed off but I didn't yell. I said "****! Leave me ALONE!" in a loud enough voice that others heard it. I said it in no uncertain terms, and made sure others heard. If he bugs me again I will go to Con Committee. I've had enough of his trailing me around the convention year after year after year doing this. If he can't learn or respect boundaries, he can leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment