Saturday, April 2, 2011

Project: PERGOLA has hit another snag

Now in the universe I live in you stack things up, largest on the bottom, with smaller items on top.

Mark took what he thought were the smallest sheets for the pergola roof, measured and drilled pilot holes in preparation of them being attached to the framework. After about 4 sheets, they suddenly found the next sheets under them are shorter. The different sized ones were mixed.

Not only that ran short of brackets and bolts, which is odd as exact numbers were ordered. How difficult is it to count out X amount of brackets? Must be on par with solving the Gordian Knot.

So, instead of a sleep in tomorrow, I am up at OMIGOD Hundred hours.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about that. I hate to get up early, and I like to go to bed early. And I like (and feel like I need) a good nap.
    Part of getting older, I guess? It seems to me that, "before," I worked simply all the time!

    ReplyDelete