Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yes, I do RTFM

But if you don't understand a terminology in one part of the manual, doesn't matter how often it's repeated throughout the manual, you aren't going to suddenly have an epiphany about it's meaning.

So, Wing and I had a 2 hour, one on one (well, one on two) session on how to use the Speedlite 580 EX II with Seng Mah of Venture Photography.

After just two hours, we understood and were able to make better use of, and understanding of the how tos of using the Speedlite.

So, after we had something to nosh on, and Wing headed to friends for gaming night, I decided to torture errrr use the cats as test subjects. Considering how rudely Loki has been waking us up in the morning, I was fine with annoying him. Also he is a silver grey tabby, and that Ziggy is just pretty (Keito was wise enough to stay out of the way).

Then I moved on to some other objects I had tried photographing before. Well, I will be setting those back up to do them again, and this time, the right way.

Alan, for his birthday, is heading to his buddy's place in Margaret River. Since it's his birthday, I gave him some extra $$ for his trip. He understands why I am a bit edgy about the 'just going to visit friends'. His brother did that... just going to visit friends, and then never came home, he just stayed there. Alan has promised to never do that. That when he moves or plans to he will let me know well in advance, and I believe and trust him.



No comments:

Post a Comment