Friday, September 7, 2012

Well, that's good

Just came back from 3 month dental check up. Gums are much improved. Because of my teeth not being straight, there are issues with a few of them, cleaning issues, but overall things are looking good. Surprisingly the cleaning was near painless, would say just uncomfortable in a few spots, but overall easy to deal.

On the way to the dentist office, I was riding my bike and was coming up behind a man with a smallish dog on a leash. I rang my bell repeatedly, and the man coming towards me from the other direction heard me, but the man walking the dog didn't. The dog charged at man coming towards the dog walker, and I rang my bell again.

Getting no response, I started to get off my bike to walk it around him. But his furry jaw muscle saw me, charged at me and grabbed my left foot and bit hard. Luckily the teeth didn't go through the shoe. Just felt as if my foot had been squeezed in a vise.

I said a few umm naughty words and kept riding, as I did have an appointment. Didn't call ranger, as I would have been charged for the dental appointment if I had waited to file a report.

No comments:

Post a Comment