Sunday, September 30, 2012

Yay! Only took a week

Got through both Wing 's and my photos of the wedding. The biggest problem I had was keeping them in order. Turns out that Wing didn't have the time or date set right on either of the cameras he was using. Imagine how much fun I had going through and fixing that. Want the photos to tell a story, and also want it to be easier for the person making the photobook to put them in sequence.

I also impressed with with my "Mad Editing Skillz!". I don't mean "Photoshopping' as in smoothing skin, making men more muscular or thinner, or that, but seamless edits. One of the children at the wedding (as well as a few others) had hay fever and her nose kept running. So, I had to umm tidy that one up. Also, for some odd reason, Wing took the practice shot of an archway (with me in it describing to people how to stand to face Wing) perfectly, but when it came to the family portrait shots in there, he kept lopping off the top of the arch. Well, all the family portrait shots are in a nice arch. There were other things.

So, then I sat back and loaded them up as a slide show. I cast a very critical eye on them. Wow... impressive. Wing did question a few of my choices concerning his photos, until he saw that the ones that he thought were ok were blurry, or had a very unflattering look on one or more of the peoples faces.

Total count: 156 photos.

Note to self, ask Bob for some of his photos for the bride and groom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment