Friday, December 27, 2013

Dear TollGroup Priority Shipping

It was bad enough that you showed up on December 24th in the 30 minutes I wasn't at home. What do your drivers do? Wait to see the cars/people leave just so they can do a dump a card and run? Nevertheless, my complaint is this: You offered a service online, to reschedule the deliver for December 27, AND I tucked the card into the screen door as per request.

Thank you for not bothering to show up. But that still isn't the kicker. I called to voice my concerns, only to be told that the website wasn't "New" and should have offered me Monday, December 30th as the next available delivery date. Well, you saw my request for the 12/27 delivery, and had all my information, including email and phone number, and you didn't see fit to contact me to tell me about this? So I wasted my entire day waiting for a delivery that wasn't going to arrive?

Screw you... seriously, screw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment