Saturday, December 7, 2013

WTF to the max!

I got this from Redbubble after having these photos, that I took in 2007, on their site were taken down because of IP violation. Huh?

Dear Sandra,

We are contacting you in accordance with Redbubble's IP/Publicity Rights Policy and as a result of having received a complaint in relation to the following content:

Assassin's Guild - End of the Meeting : http://www.redbubble.com/works/show/876917
Assassin's Guild - Tools of the Trade : http://www.redbubble.com/works/show/898532
Assassin's Guild Meeting: http://www.redbubble.com/works/show/280486

As you will be aware from our IP/Publicity Rights Policy, Redbubble requires a certain amount of information before it acts on such a complaint, including that:

- the relevant content is specifically named;

- the complaint came from the owner of the respective rights (or someone authorized to act on their behalf); and

- they have a good faith belief that the use of the relevant content is not authorized by content owner, its agent or the law.

On the basis of that information and in accordance with our User Agreement and IP/Publicity Rights Policy, we've removed the above-mentioned content from Redbubble.



I'm the only one who has the rights to these images. I never signed my rights over, I am the photographer, it was my camera. I even own the objects IN the photos. I have sent a counter claim, attached scaled down versions of the images with the EXIF data still intact with a "please explain". I want to know who made the complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment