Monday, December 30, 2013

Hey Ubisoft, THPPPPT! :D

Your take down notice dismissed, my photo work doesn't violate your I.P. You don't own word Assassin. You never did and chances are you never will. You had no business issuing a take down notice. My photography work has been reinstated by RedBubble because:

1: My images predate your game.
2: My images aren't derivative of you game, and they predate your game.
3: UBISOFT doesn't own the copyright to the words/phrase "Assassin's Guild Meeting".

The vindictive part of me would really like to go after you in a legal sense, but you want to know something? I was right, you, UBISOFT, were wrong, and I made sure via Blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media that others knew what you did.

Oh yes, with me being a docu-rat, I have all the information should you try this bullshit on me again, or someone else.

So, have a nice.... No, don't have a nice day. I'm not feeling that charitable towards you, as I'm sure I won't even get a form letter apology from you, so you can just suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment