Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Looking into Webhosting



Looking at web-hosting services. One of the reasons I chose Redbubble was because they had a great set up, and they used to provide a website, not just their user pages. Well, they've discontinued it because it didn't work well with tablets or smartphones.

Not really in the frame of mind to make a template, code menus, and maintain a multi page site again, but after the rather high handed way Redbubble obeyed a takedown demand on my "Assassin's Guild Meeting" photo series,without looking into it first (guilty before proven innocent?) has made doing this a distinct possibility. Customizable templates would suit me just fine.

And yes, I will keep posting my "Assassin's Guild Meeting" set until either Redbubble reinstates them, or when I get my own website.

No comments:

Post a Comment