Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Early risings suck

Was up shortly after 4am, not because of the purr kids, but because of local wildlife. There was a noisy, persistent bird in the back yard making this croaky noise (no, not a magpie, or mudlark or crow/raven). Think it might have been a Cuckoo Shrike, but didn't see it.

So, once that woke me up, then Loki decided "Well, you're up already, so tend to my needs." So, I did. Then I started in on domestic chores.

I emailed the printer of my photo book, as it arrived with the spine broken up near the top, and when you opened the cover, it sounded like it was breaking even more. So, emailed photos of it. They got back to me right away, and said they would send a replacement at no charge. Then I get an email saying that one of files from a different order was corrupted, could I resend. I tried to follow the instrucitons, but the button to upload wasn't in the book creator program. So, I called again.

I told her that I had ordered 3 copies of the same book, so couldn't they just use one of the other files and print two copies of it instead of one? She said yes, as long as I sent and email rquesting it. Done.

Been wearing my glasses all morning, close to 8 hours, and yes, I have a bit of tired eyes, but nothing like yesterday. That augers well for for wearing them all day.

Already starting to feel a bit groggy. Another cup of coffee to power the station, and keep awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment