Friday, January 12, 2018

Physio visit

Good news, the area of sharp pain on the shin is more diffused, and much less 'jamming ice pick' feeling.  A bit of acupuncture to help it settle a bit more.  I told Matt how it was worse first thing in the morning, but after a few minutes of limping around, if I sit down in a chair for a few minutes, it's all good...  Until..

Until I do a lot of walking, or any upright activity.  Yesterday, while shopping, I went to take a step and my right leg was "Nope.. not moving!" in mid-step. Total muscle fatigues/lock. Hurt like hell over the top of my foot, too.

Matt said it's because I'm doing more, and until I hit 'the wall', I won't know how much is too much. No way to speed up getting the muscles toned and strengthened. *sigh*  

The knee itself is doing fine. To prove it, I put my heels together 'turned out' 90 degrees, and executed a perfect plié.  Matt said I was doing phenomenally well.  Even though I'm frustrated at the seemingly slow recovery, Matt said it's way above average. I see him again in two weeks, or sooner of something comes up.

Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment