Monday, September 1, 2008

Archery Sunday

Let's see. Warmed up at the 30 meter target, and decided to give the 50 meter target a try. After dropping three just under the lower edge, but directly dead center, I started to get them consistently in the red and yellow (that's 10, 9, 8 and 7 point shots for those not familiar with archery scoring). My drawing arm is feeling it, but I am sure I will buff up enough to tackle 50 meters on a regular basis.

I sold my 'extra' hunnish bow. The reason I had an extra was aikidomayland's 1st hunnish bow, which my first one was part of the order, was tortioning out on the top limb, and we sent photographs to the man who custom made them. Grozer sent us two new bows. I now had two hunnish bows and only need one. So, sold the 'used' one at half price. The new owner is very thrilled, as he knows it's only been used about 12 times, total. aikidomayland will be measuring him out to make him some arrows.

Went to Foo Gwai. Pork bun sacrifice to akire-yta was accompanied with sips of tea. No Foo Gwai for a while, as they are closing for renovations. Will be closed for 3 weeks.
Came home and proceeded to zonk out. Yeesh, the last few short nights of sleep caught up with me. Still feeling like I could sleep another 8 hrs.



No comments:

Post a Comment