Thursday, September 18, 2008

The wide open area.

I know the pic is a grainy,but I did a quick and dirty panorama, and compressed, so some of my friends who are still on dial up won't get overloaded.

Using the scooter as a guage, you can the room is large. And those who have been here knows how messy it was. I have told Aikidomayland that if he can tell me what I threw away, I will agree we needed it. He admits he is a packrat, and one who tends to not keep up with the clutter and mess.

I am glad I got the breakfast bar and 'wine cellar' behind it cleared out. I have nary a clue as to why he was keeping so many empty boxes. Luckily recycling was picked up today.

Dance costumes on the left, and yes, that is my bedlah bra on the vase. My dress mannikin is already being used for a renaisance coat. Push scooter off to the dining area, and I have a very large dance practice area. Well, I do now... again.



No comments:

Post a Comment