Thursday, September 18, 2008

Once more, into the grunge

And yes, I got the usual "You didn't have to do that."

After 4 hrs of hard, dirty gritty work, the open area of the house is clean again. Or as Alan said "Wow, I can walk to from my room to the kitchen and not trip." to which I retorted "What was stopping you from doing some cleaning?"  No real answer back.

Aikidomayland likes the way it looks. Of course he was being a smart ass. Looked around, looked at me "Who are you, and where is my wife?"   Told him nothing was stopping him either, and reminded him the last time I did a "Spring cleaning" it landed me in the ER, and then the hospital for 10 days. And yes, I get a bit edgy about doing heavy duty housework since.

I do 'tidying up' all the time, but there is a difference between cleaning and tidying.  


On the plus side, I have been absolved from having to go to the gym tonight. 4.5 hrs of overhauling the house is deemed more than enough physical activity. THis is good because my back is spasming right. It's had enough for one day.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment