Monday, September 22, 2008

Note to self: invite guests quarterly

After I spent all last week cleaning the wide open area (panoramic pic) and the front lounge, scrubbed out the bathrooms and guest toilet, mopped the floors, only thing left is the dining area, and our bedroom, Aikidomayland has said "Don't do any cleaning, I'm I'm taking a few days off to clean before your friend arrives."

I am so proud of myself for self control.

I just kept taking the cords from sloppily stored external computer hardware (dvd drive, usb hub) winding them up, and putting them away neatly and said "Ok, I won't do a darned thing."

For MONTHS I have asked for assistance. Months. And got nowhere. Last time, it took me being in the hospital for him to help clean. (Ironically, it was doing housework that put me in the hospital 2 and a half years ago)

If I had known he would take days off from work to clean, I would have invited someone to come here every 3 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment