Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm sooooo tired...

Farewell SwanCon 2009.  It was insanely entertaining, confusing, and fun.  Blade Attractions #4 seriously rocked. Have to get 2 hrs for it next time, as one hour just doesn't do it justice.

Paul was feeling a bit flu-ey so Aikidomayland  made like the good minion and found a pharmacy that was open, that had the brand of meds Paul wanted. Here's hoping for a quick recovery, and lots of chicken soup.

Trudi was a lot of fun. We had hoped we had done all that was needed, and I guess we did. She gave us a nice chocolate gift basket.  We did thank her effusively. She gave us kudos for being good minions, and asked us to keep in touch. We shall.

Richard was marvelous.  Turns out he really liked my art entry, "Alien Offering". He said it disturbed him, because he didn't know if the offering was a good thing or a bad thing. Unfortunately the description I had for it didn't get added. "Alien Offering" A gift or the destruction of mankind. Human hands reach out to accept the gift. When I told him that, he said I pegged it. It also got an honorable mention because of his reaction to it.  I am going to sign the art show entry and give it to him.  :)

To all this year's SwanCon Committee, brava and bravo! You did a marvelous job.

Pardon me while I curl up somewhere and sleep for 12 hrs.



No comments:

Post a Comment