Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Inhale deeply.. count to 10... exhale, repeat as necessary

I have been patiently waiting for a parcel to show up. After 3 weeks, I decided to check where item was purchased, was given the tracking number, and a link to go check the status and location.

Imagine my surprise (and irritation) to find that yet again, there was an attempt to deliver (according to their records) but no card stating an attempt had been made put into the letterbox, and said item has been waiting in the post office for a week now, with no attempt to re-deliver!

Inhale deeply.. count to 10... exhale, repeated 3 times until calm enough to talk, not yell.

I called, understandably annoyed, and calmly stated that once again there was no attempt or notice of delivery. I was asked, yet again, if I wanted to fill out another complaint form. I curtly said "I have already filled out 6 of those things, and no one has returned a call or gotten back to me in any way, shape or form. Why should I kill yet another tree on a wasted effort?"

So, I trundled out my trusty electric scooter, and got ready to go fetch, while thinking many bad words...or at least hope I was just thinking them, only to find out that my son, who used my scooter while we were in Albany, turned the key to the on position rather than the off, completely draining the battery.  

Inhale deeply.. count to 10... exhale, repeat twice. Sent message to him telling him to get his backside home, grab his ID and he can go get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment