Thursday, April 16, 2009

Now is the time *I* rest (yeah, right)

Aikidomayland is back to work, SwanCon 2009 is officially over (gives a sad wave and sigh of relief). We made a rather quick appearance at the Carillion. Had yummy Hot Bavarian Pancakes, and a Chocolate Icecream sundae (which I shared with Aikidomayland ). Ummmm chocolate.

I found something that I thought was just over the top. Someone has posted pictures of the Masquerade, and left some of the nastiest comments I have read since the 08 US presidential election. Should be a law if you are going to snark on someone's appearance (and pick on a costume a child made) you should be forced to post a recent photograph. I am quite sure the commenters won't be winning beauty contests any time soon.

Ziggy, who now has an aka "The Little Beast", has a favorite new toy. Tissue paper, and evidenced by the pile of shredded tissue paper on the floor in front of me. I had unwrapped the pretty brass and glass sun-catcher, and by the time I had it hung up, Ziggy had the tissue paper scattered, then piled back up, and then savaged within an inch of it's recycling life. Good cheap fun.

Have to get the floors swept and mopped again. Alan did a good job keeping cats fed, mail collected, deliveries signed for, and general clean up to snuff, but the grit from just walking in and a few cat-having-hairball-issues stains needs to be gotten rid of.




No comments:

Post a Comment