Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's all in the details

Been working with the netbook. The glide pad takes a bit of getting used to as the buttons are on the sides rather than above or below it. I can use a wireless mouse.

The action of the keyboard is a helluva lot better than I would have expected. Not mushy, and you don't have to pound on them either. After using this netbook for a while, when I go back to AcerRacer the screen and keyboard seems huge.

Got a lot of small chores done. You know, the kinds that make the room look messy. Sorted through the pile of stuff on the sofa, and suddenly we have a sofa again. heh

The Tomato Plant that Will not Die is in flower again. Goodly sized flowers. So is the seedling, well not a seedling anymore, that Meegan gave me. Barring disaster and hungry bugs, I might get a few more than three fruits this time. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment